Tuesday, May 10, 2011

First batch sent for apostilles!

Sent out documents to Indianapolis on Monday for apostille. We'll see if I get an angry phone call/email/letter from the Secretary of State about any of our paperwork, but I really hope everything's OK! The notary signed off on everything and our coordinator double checked us so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Once we get some of the paperwork back from Indy, we'll be sending it overseas for the Eastern European Reece's Rainbow team to hold on to while we work on more documents. At least we're getting a good handle on paperwork we are in control of!

Dan and I hope to be getting our first big giveaway up soon. We got some great suggestions and hopefully after our home study visit on Saturday we can get that under way!

No comments:

Post a Comment